The Roll of those Set Free from Captivity!
Todah, ABBA! (Thank you, Abba)
13) August 7, 2016 Merea daughter of Ohevi and Rachel returned home.
11-12) August 8, 2015…Chaninah and Ishah Schott set free by Judge Roser’s order!
See more pictures at “we were like those that dreamed.”
10) March 12, 2014….Set free from captivity by order of the court: Addar!
9) January 22, 2014….Released by the courts: Helez!
7 and 8) December 4, 2013….Dabeqah and Besorah are freed!
6) December 4, 2013….Yedidiyah set free, too. Here he is sitting with Chayah (Chaim).
5) December 2, 2013….Zayith and Tikvah’s son, Hananyah, is home!
4) December 2, 2013….Marc and Hannah’s baby boy, Gidon, is home!
3) November 22, 2013….Eva Krumbacher is set free!
- Here she is at her coming home celebration, sitting with her Abba. Eva was set free from captivity. (To us, Eva is Havah.) She is the Diary writer!
2) October 28, 2013….Chayah ben Boas and Shua comes home; he is eighteen years old.
1) September 14, 2013….Israel is home!
Certainly, we are very thankful, but…
From Havah’s journal, page 37 (about her release):
Her parents received the decision of the district court that the loss of custody of their daughter was repealed. She was picked up at the facility in which she was held since her return from Switzerland.
Havah’s younger sister Merea remained in the custody of the Youth Department along with appoximately 30 others of her friends and classmates from the Twelve Tribes Communities in Germany.
Havah’s letter to German Chancellor Angela Merkel remains unanswered.